HD-A3 is an LED control system for remote and offline HD video playback small-pitch LED advertising screens. Including asynchronous sending box HD -A3, receiving card R500/R501 and control software HDPlayer three parts.
The user completes the parameter setting and program editing and transmission of display through HDPlayer.
HD-A3 Suitable for community information screens, advertising machine, advertising vehicles, etc.A3 is sending box + receiving card infrastructure, can save a receiving card.
High-definition video hardware decoding
1.6GHz CPU, 8Gb memory, the smoothest video playback.
Support 1080P HD video hard decode,excellent video effect.
Support to store more than 4-hours HD video files.
Support import video by U-disk directly, play and plug.
HD-A3 Controlling System Configuration
Async controller：HD -A3 Asynchronous core parts, It has 8GB memory.
Receiving card:R Series Connected the screen, Showing program in the screen
Accessories:12V Power Adapter, Network cables, etc.
HD-A3 Control mode
1) Internet unified management: The play box can be connected to the Internet through 3G/4G (optional), network cable connection, or Wi-Fi Bridge.
2) Asynchronous one-to-one control: Update programs by network cable connections, Wi-Fi connections or USB flash drives. LAN (cluster) control can access the LAN network through by network cable connection or Wi-Fi Bridge.
Control Range: 655,360 million pixels
8GB memory, support expending memory by U -disk.
Support HD video decoding, 60Hz frame rate output.
Support widest 4096 pixel, highest 2048 pixel.
No need set IP address, it could be identified by controller ID automatically.
Unified management of more LED display through Internet or LAN.
Equipped with Wi-Fi, Mobile APP management.
Equipped 3.5mm standard audio interface output.
Support 3G/4G connection (Optional).
HD-A3 System Function list
Control Range:Resolution: 655,360 million pixels (1280*512), Widest 4096 pixel, highest 2048 pixel
Gray Scale:256-65536 (adjustable)
Video, Pictures, Gif, Text, Office, Clocks, Timing, etc.
Support connected IR Remote, Temperature, Humidity, Brightness, PM Value sensor, etc.
HD video hard decoding, 60Hz frame rate output.
AVI, WMV, RMVB, MP4, 3GP, ASF, MPG, FLV, F4V, MKV, MOV, DAT, VOB, TRP, TS, WEBM, etc.
Image Format:Support BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, PBM, PGM, PPM, XPM, XBM, etc.
Text:Text editing, Image, Word, Txt, Rtf, Html, etc.
Document:DOC, DOCX, XLSX, XLS, PPT, PPTX, etc.
Microsoft Office 2007 Document format
Time:Classic Analog Clock, digital clock and various of clock with image background
Double track stereo audio output
Memory:8GB Flash Memory, support expanding memory by U-disk
Communication:100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, LAN, USB
Port:IN：12V Power Adapter*1, 1Gbps RJ45*1, USB 2.0*1, Test Button*1, GPS, 3G/4G(Optional), Sensor port*1,
Power:18W (12V DC power supply)
1. Sensor port: connected to temperature, humidity, brightness, PM2.5, noise sensor, etc.
2. Output 1Gbps network port: connect to receiving card.
3. Audio output port: support standard two-track stereo output.
4. USB port: connected to USB device, e.g U-disk, Mobile hard disk, etc.
5. Reset button: restore factory settings.
6. Test button: after smart setting, each press will appear red, green, blue, white, shaded test line sequentially.
7. Input network port: connected to the computer network port.
8. Power port: connected 12V DC.
9. GPS port: satellite time correction & satellite positioning (Optional).
10. 3G/4G Port: connected 3G/4G antenna (Optional).
11. Wi-Fi Port: connected Wi-Fi antenna.
12. SIM card slot: inserted with 3G/4G card for 3G/4G internet (Optional).
13. PWR power light: normally working.
14. RUN running light: normal on work is flashes.
15. GPS light: normal green flashes (Optional).
16. DISP running light: normal green flashes.
17. Wi-Fi light: normal green flashes.
18. 3G/4G light: normal green flashes (Optional).